Friday, October 12, 2007

More Uplifting: Some Aesthetically Pleasing Art

Here is one of the paintings i've been doing in the last few months, as well as a few photos. Anyone interested in inexpensive prints (as well as smaller, even less expensive items like fridge magnets, postcards, mousepads, etc.) can check out my online store here. My online gallery has dozens of images free for download as well. My free gallery can be visited here.

Just click the thumbnail to see a larger version. I'm having some hosting problems right now or else i'd have more to see here. You'll just have to go look at the gallery now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I'm going to need art for my new office, and plan on putting your stuff all over the walls. It's also used as a group room, so you'll get all sorts of exposure. I'll make sure there's a tag line with your site on the wall too. I'm glad to see you're doing your art again. It's great therapy!

John Lind Whitby said...

That is very kind of you. I have a feeling that it's little kind gestures such as this to which and to whom i will owe my success when it finally comes. :)